Forging Knuckle Joint Press
- One-piece welding thick steel with high rigidity.
- Knuckle joint mechanism keeps processing time longer than crank press.
- Dry type of separate brake and clutch for easy maintenance.
- Forced circulating lubrication system of gears results in low noise, wear and tear.
- Detachable knockout device can be used flexibly.
- Adopting LCD touch panel to check situations of tonnage, current and operate easily.
- Improving product surface and grain.
- Higher strength, precision, and material yield of product.
- Getting high tolerance and minimizing wear of tooling.
- Reducing vibration and noise with high stability while stamping results in improving working environment quality.
Good for cold forging, warm forging, deep drawing, coining, and compression forming. Applied on high tensile strength steel, stainless steel, aluminum alloy, magnesium alloy, titanium alloy… etc..