Knuckle Joint Press with Link Motion Drive
- New design patent for enhancing structure stability.
- Four frame posts get more balanced deformation.
- Optimal slide motion curve for eliminating secondary machining.
- Longer processing time than ordinary knuckle joint press.
- Forced circulating lubrication system of gears results in low noise, wear and tear.
- Adopting LCD touch panel to check situations of tonnage, current and operate easily.
- Reducing secondary machining.
- Improving product surface and grain.
- Higher strength, precision, and material yield of product.
- Getting high tolerance and minimizing wear of tooling.
- Reducing vibration and noise with high stability while stamping results in improving working environment quality.
Good for cold forging, drawing, fine-blanking, near net shaping via progressive stamping die. Applied on high tensile strength steel, stainless steel, aluminum alloy, magnesium alloy, titanium alloy… etc..